Sunday, October 4, 2009

So it has been a very long while since a post. And unfortunately i have not much time or energy to post anything exciting. I just wanted to send a little shout out to everyone since i have been slacking on the blog effort.
I can't believe it is October already. The leaves are changing colors here and school is getting into full swing now. I am actually procrastinating on writing a paper right at this very second. We have had a lot of rain and cooler weather. I have been trying to keep up with my four days of working out regime but am also settling for three.
I am still lovin my roommate, Heather. We lost our other one a couple weeks ago though she was only with us for like a month. It's ok that she went though cuz she seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else. Which is fine.
I have been getting into making yummy comfort food and making fires in the fireplace.
I have also been doing a bit of babysitting as well and think i have a regular gig on fridays starting after my mom comes to visit later this month.
I am going to be heading to Vermont with Kristen, Vince, and Mike this upcoming weekend. Mike's family got him a weekend at this place and he invited the three of us to come with him. I am pretty stoked on that. Then the next weekend, mom is coming to visit! It will just be a short weekend but it should be nice. I have a few things planned. :)
Anyway. Hope everyone is well out there in cyber space. I will post some pics sometime soon!

later gaters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment